WEB DEVELOPMENT + CLOUD COMPUTING
Think Innovative, Think Creative
When you are leading to development, you must know about other factors that brings you into update of knowledge, skill and Important Information. Learn not only on Web Development but also on Cloud Computing. Join Our Internship and get More Opportunities on your field of Interest. Connect us on social media platforms or put your query, we shall help you choose right path towards career.
Date : 30th May, 2021 onwards
Will be Back Soon
Generally Asked Questions
1. How long will it take for my website to be designed?
- The time it takes to build a site depends on the complexity of the site. If you have a deadline, you should work hard to meet it. The most common cause of delay is the content (text/images) from the client.
2. Will I be able to make edits on my own?
- Websites change as time goes on. You need to outline the editing process. Are they setting up easy access for you to update your website and make necessary changes? Find out what tools or software they'll give you, if any, so that you can gauge if this endeavor with them is worth your time and money.
3. What is your expectation of my involvement?
- Think about how much you'd like to be involved in the web development process. Do you want a say in the major decisions being made, or do you want to leave it up to your developer? It's also important to gauge what their expectations of your involvement are, because if you aren't on the same page, you won't get the results you want.
It was really very good experience with Teckat. Here I got very friendly environment with lots of knowledge. It also provides Webinar, workshops for us to gain more knowledge at very low cost. You should go for it.